- Family Law
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Criminal Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking & Motorcycle Accidents
Marilyn M. Belew graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and then proceeded to attend and graduate from Texas A & M University, School of Law. She is a member of the Order of Barristers as well as the Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity.
Marilyn is active in local politics as well as volunteering her time with various charitable events around the surrounding counties.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- Honors: Member, Order of Barristers
- Honors: Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- University of Texas, Austin
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi