Trust An Attorney With Over 20 Years Of Experience
When it comes to the legal system, you need an attorney you can trust. With over 20 years of experience, The Law Offices of Marilyn J. Belew, P.C., has found creative solutions to the most difficult cases. Our firm has helped clients throughout Texas and built a strong reputation in the Decatur community.
Putting Your Needs First
Attorney Marilyn Belew is known for her efficiency and attentiveness. There is no stone left unturned, and she assesses all of the possible options before determining what is in your best interest. By making herself available you can rest assured that your questions will be answered, and your concerns will be properly dealt with. To learn more about our attorney, you can click her biography below:
While she is here to guide you, it is also a process that requires you to work together. Communication is a top priority, and you will never be left wondering about the status of your case. Don’t take on the complicated legal system alone.
Experience In Many Areas Of The Law
Over the last two decades, Marilyn Belew has seen a variety of cases. Her knowledge and understanding of the law have helped clients look forward to a future they can be excited about. She has experience in:
- Family law, navigating how you will adjust to changes
- Divorce, whether filing or completing the process
- Child custody, including joint and primary custody
- Property division, such as your home and important assets
- Child support, determining what is fair for the kids
- Modifications, adjusting your legal documents when needed
- Adoption, which includes an important legal process
- Estate administration, planning for the future
- Guardianships, appointing those necessary to make decisions
No matter where you are at in the process, Marilyn Belew is here to listen to your concerns and come up with a plan that will work for you and those around you.
Call Today To Discuss Your Case
It’s normal to be overwhelmed and confused about what the future may look like. Our firm is here to simplify the process and make sure your needs are being met. Call our Decatur office today at 940-627-6400 or fill out our contact form.